Saturday, July 28, 2012

My sleeve

So I mentioned before that I had weight loss surgery. I had the sleeve August 8, 2011. Almost a year later and I am within 5 lbs of my goal. It has been work. I have had complications (a leak - sick for 4 months). But I would recommend it to anyone. I can go when I want to go. I don't sit and worry about how hot it is out and how much I will sweat. I actually cool down after my shower. I love wearing smaller clothes. I am addicted to thrift stores! I ride my bike when I want. I can take of walking when I want. I have enjoyed my two vacations this year. So if you are considering weight loss surgery or your doctor has suggested it and you just aren't sure? Imagine what you want your life to be and KNOW it CAN be!! It takes dedication and work, don't let anyone tell you it's the easy way out. You have to choose the right foods, you have to be diligent with your vitamins, you have to move your body. But the rewards are GREAT!

No comments: